Welcome, young witches! Have you been eagerly awaiting the perfect spell book to launch your magical career? Look no further—The Little Witch's Book of Spells is here! Inside these pages, you'll find a delightful compendium of spells, potions, and activities sure to make you an expert witch in no time.
We know that resolving problems can be tricky sometimes but with The Little Witch's Book of Spells, we've got you covered. From spells that help foster friendship to engaging with the natural world around you, this book will set you up for success. Plus, get ready to craft a dazzling magic wand and make friends with fairies!
Don't worry if you're still learning about magical terms and symbols—we've included an extensive glossary for all our novice witches. So what are you waiting for? Pick up The Little Witch's Book of Spells today and take your first step toward becoming a magical master!
• A playful and immersive guidebook to all things magical
• Filled with simple activities using easily found ingredients
• Complete with lush illustrations
The Little Witch's Book of Spells harnesses magic and the imagination to help little witches feel powerful, tap into creative energy, and practice self-love.
Spells and activities include Best Friends Forever Spell, Jump Rope Protection Spell, Get Well Soon Elixir, Blanket Fort Magical Fortress Spell, How to Make a Magical Fairy Garden, and Mermaid Bath Spell.
• Perfect for young readers interested in magic, fans of Harry Potter, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and fantasy series featuring witches
• A mystical, fun, and empowering book of spells that will have any child enthralled by the magical world
• Makes a great gift for millennial parents who want to encourage imagination, creativity, and play
• Add it the the shelf with books like The Book of the Secrets of Merlin Wizardology by Candlewick Press, Fairyopolis: A Flower Fairies Journal by Glen Bird and Liz Catchpole, and The Unofficial Harry Potter Spellbook: Wizard Training by Michael Gonzalez.