Dry, itchy, Flaky Skin or Scalp? Plaques?
You have bee asking for it and it's here!!!!!
Do you suffer from psoriasis of the scalp or skin? Dry, itchy flakes & plaques NO MORE!!!!
I have researched and used my medical knowledge to come up with am amazing blend for you suffering from an itchy and dry scalp!!!!!
I have combined tea tree, coconut, peppermint, frankincense, hemp infused oil, castor, lavender, geranium, elemi, neem, witch hazel, oregano, clary sage, thyme, rosewood, palo santo, cedarwood, cinnamon oils
I have all bases covered with this blend!!! Itchiness, plaque build up, painful sores, burning, hair loss, anti fungal, anti viral, and antiseptic.
This blend comes in a 15ml or 60ml dropper bottle or a 10ml roller ball, so all you have to do is apply to affected areas of the scalpor skin, massage in, For scalp treatment ~ wash out in the morning for a bad break out. For daily use, apply to areas of itching and massage in. You will feel the soothing effects of the oils instantly!!!!
- 100% Organic alternative to expensive shampoos and medications for eczema of scalp, psoriasis of scalp, or dandruff, or psoriasis of the skin
- Made with organic and therapeutic essential oils
- No harsh chemicals or steroids
- Oils to help stimulate hair growth due to scalp psoriasis or eczema
- Soothing, nourishing, and moisturizing to help reduce inflammation, dryness, itching, and plaque build up
- Comes in easy to apply dropper bottle
- Drop oil onto affected areas of scalp and massage in, leave in overnight and wash out in morning. Can use daily
- Made with Hemp Infused Oil
Always check with your doctor to see if essential oils are okay to be used by you if you suffer from hypertension, skin allergies and other medical conditions. If you are pregnant or lactating, please first consult your doctor before using. 100% NUT AND DAIRY FREE.My essential oil blends are not FDA approved. The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products. Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.