Baby Foot Original Foot Peel and Polishing Foot Wipes
What It IsWe’ve paired the Original Baby Foot Exfoliation Peel with the Polishing Foot Wipes. The Baby Foot Polishing Foot Wipes are perfect for daily use and “On-the-Go”. Each wipe is textured to gently exfoliate, remove residue and smooth impurities for the deepest clean possible. Our wipes can also be used during the peeling process with our Exfoliation Foot Peels.
What You Get
- Original foot peel
- Polishing foot wipes
What It Does
- Cucumber Lily Scented Baby Foot is an innovative foot care product that will make your feet smooth and as soft as a baby's foot.
- Our scientifically formulated product contains 16 types of natural extracts which exfoliate and moisturize at the same time. The principal ingredient of Baby Foot is fruit acid which is very gentle, when compared with other acids.
- This effective and gentle process removes the unwanted dead skin cells that have built up layer after layer.
- The fruit acid penetrates the layers of dead skin cells and breaks down the desmosomes which hold the layers together.
- With this process, skin is undamaged, but peels easily away from the fresh layer beneath.
- After peeling, your feet are reborn just like a baby’s foot, giving you healthy, beautiful feet. So, say goodbye to rough, dry, cracked soles, by using a product that really works!
How to Use
- Foot Peel Directions: - After cleansing your feet, put the plastic booties on both feet and secure the booties around each ankle using the enclosed pieces of adhesive tape. (Note: We recommend to place a pair of socks over the plastic booties and remain seated.) - Wear the plastic booties for one hour to allow product to absorb. (Note: To enhance the effects of Baby Foot, we recommend soaking your feet prior to the treatment.) - After one hour, remove the plastic booties and wash your feet with soap and water. - The dead skin cells will begin to peel 5-7 days after the initial application. - The dead skin cells could continue to peel naturally for up to two weeks, depending on the amount of dead skin on the feet, leaving your feet soft and smooth, just like a baby's foot. Recommended usage is every 2-3 months. If you feel reapplication is necessary, wait two weeks before using again. Each pair of plastic booties are for single application use.
- Baby Foot Polishing Foot Wipes Directions: - Slowly lift the front seal and pull out wipes as needed. - Gently wipe over feet. - Reseal the pack after each use. - Dispose of wipes in trash (do not flush).
Finally, a Product That Actually Gives You Ridiculously Soft Feet! "All I have to say is, Baby Foot, I love you."
"Once the peeling stopped, my feet felt way softer than they do after a pedicure."
I feel a remarkable difference in my feet since I used Baby Foot. My previously cracked feet and heels are softer and smoother than they have been in years. I totally recommend Baby Foot and look forward to using it on a regular basis."
~ Sally Rogers
Baby Foot FAQ
Does Baby Foot contain 2 plastic booties for use?
Yes, Baby Foot pack contains a sock for each foot.
Is Baby Foot re-usable?
No, single use only.
After my treatment, how do I take care of my feet?
Bathe as usual and do not add lotion if possible. If your feet become too dry you may lightly add an oil free moisturizer. Not required, but the peeling process will be enhanced if you can soak your feet daily.
Do I need to use Baby Foot every day for two weeks?
No, only one application is necessary, which involves a one hour soaking time. It may take 3-7 days for peeling to start. The peeling process could take approximately two weeks. (Results will vary between individuals)
My heel is very rough. Is it ok to use Baby Foot?
Baby Foot is widely used by people who experience dry and rough skin on their soles or old dead skin cells on their heel and toes.
Do I wash the foot after soaking?
Yes, remove the plastic booties after using the 1 hour treatment, then rinse feet thoroughly. Remember, don't add lotion to your feet until the peeling process is complete. If your feet are too dry, you may use a oil free lotion from time to time.
Do I need to stay seated while I am using Baby Foot?
No, you are permitted to walk around if desired. As long as your feet are soaking in the gel, you will get results. We recommend limited walking. Enhance your experience by adding a pair of socks over the plastic booties and a pair of shoes.
It has been one week since I used Baby Foot, but no dead skin cells have peeled off. How long do they take to peel off?
Results will vary among individuals due to the thickness of the dead skin cells on the soles of the feet. Peeling usually begins within 3 - 7 days, but could be as long as 14 days. Soaking your feet daily will speed up this process. The peeling process usually completes within 7 - 10 days. After bathing, gently rub your feet with your hands to commence the peeling process. Do not use a foot file.
After using Baby Foot, I noticed that I still had some dead skin cells on my soles. When can I use Baby Foot again?
Yes. You can use Baby Foot 2 weeks after your initial application.
How often do you recommend the use of Baby Foot?
Baby Foot can be used whenever you notice the build up of dead skin cells. We recommend using it every 2 months. Remember that based on the individual this timeframe will vary.
How We Do It.
You Should Too.
Please click here https://www.babyfoot.com/how-to-use.html
For best results please follow the steps above and the tips below.
- Remove nail polish from toe nails.
- Wet feet thoroughly. This will soften the skin thus allowing maximum penetration of the gel.
- Cut along the dotted line and place foot in the bootie. Repeat for second foot.
- Secure booties with attached adhesive tape as indicated above. (this is not indicated above)
- Soak feet in the gel for 1 hour as instructed on the back of your Baby Foot® pack to allow to gel to be absorbed.
- Place a pair of socks over the Baby Foot® plastic and leave on for the duration of the treatment.
- Remove the packs and wash feet gently with soap.
- Soak your feet in water daily to activate the peeling process. This is essential - water activates Baby Foot®.
- Dead skin cells will start to peel between 3 and 7 days after initial application.
- Do not forcibly remove dead skin cells when peeling begins. Peeling amount and time may vary from person to person and peeling can take 1- 2 weeks to occur. If your feet have a dry skin build up, we recommend a second application of Baby Foot® 4 weeks after the first application. Also, try our Moisturizing Foot Mask.